So it's New Year's Day, 2012. The year the world ends...
The year I master extensive music note reading.
The year I become the perfect friend, daughter, and sister.
The year my life takes a sudden unexpected turn.
My last year on earth.
..things are hazy on the 2012 horizon. Nevertheless, I know this year is going to be exciting. Challenging. Embarrassing. Joyful. Frightening. Melancholy. And I'm going to strive to make every minute count.
Well. A lady came up to me and said she had seen the pictures, and wants me to do some of her children this coming year! I was...excited, to say the least. I mean, I'm so amatuer! And I never dreamed I would get asked to do someone so soon..without any advertising, too. ;) I'll update you on how that goes, but for now, I am working even harder on learning my camera's features and settings, and saving up for more lenses, so I can develop this "art" even further.
Can someone say, "yay?" :D
Before I close my first 2012 post, let me make a few predictions. Just because.
1. There will be a lot of weddings this year. In fact, someone I know just got engaged last night. :D
2. The world will not end on December 21st. Okay, so it might. But it will not be according to the Tibetan calendar, it will be according to God's plan.
3. I will become a better seamstress. I know this because, thanks to a dear friend who recommended my sister and I (wow!), I am getting a job at an alterations shop this month. And I am getting free training. Um..YAY.
4. I will become a better photographer. I know this. Because I am willing to work hard.
5. I will turn seventeen. Wow, aren't I amazing? What a prediction! Do you think it's possible it just might come true? ;)
6. Things will change drastically. Friends will leave, friends will come, catastrophes will happen, happy things will happen, things will just..change.
..And there I leave you. With an odd numbered list, and with a few things that I am
hopeful certain of.
--Oh, and before I forget:
The winner of the Jungwha Jewelry giveaway is...
..Congrats! You will be receiving an e-mail shortly. :)
Happy New Year 2012, friends. Life?
Bring. it. on.