Monday, July 18, 2011

sundae.

This weekend was our local county fair and rodeo {big update soon!}. In one word: supercalafragilisticexpialidocious. :) Along with the fair, of course, came my tradition of purchasing a boysenberry sundae at the "Dairy Women" booth. :]

...Never mind that the line was half a mile long, never mind that I missed half an hour of the rodeo waiting for my order to arrive...all that I remember now was the pure, milky bliss of the first spoonful of vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, and tart-sweet berries.

Just because I'm weird cool like that, I searched "sundae" on weheartit to reverberate the happy memory. Here is just a sampling of what came up--some of these amazing thangs seriously need to be in art museums. o.O

Tumblr_loiyzwtwf11qet5w5o1_500_large

Tumblr_lnxja2kjkf1qkdoxmo1_500_large

Clownsundae1_large

Tumblr_llxy187iz71qbdzqpo1_500_large

4742291745_1703c65baa_z_large

Tumblr_libppitnue1qza0fjo1_500_large

Tumblr_lkw1bukaoa1qgbjzzo1_500_large

Tumblr_lohntvmutn1qe7vz2o1_r2_500_large

Tumblr_lo211h6hsf1qdboqao1_500_large

Chocolate-dessert-ice-cream-sundae-sweet-things-favim.com-42247_large

5732647831_4099b6725a_z_large

4545840780_93189c7a41_z_large

Goldengatebananasplit_large

5797754382_e2aeed5d73_z_large

Tumblr_lmlfqb08031qkrwm1o1_500_large

6a01156fb212b6970c0120a7fc9627970b-800wi_large

Tumblr_lldl8ctcji1qa20meo1_500_large

Tumblr_lmvdag3ijv1qf7ikto1_500_large


...and get a load o' this:

Diy_ice-cream_parlour_buffet_big_large

Diy_ice-cream_parlour_buffet_06_largeDiy_ice-cream_parlour_buffet_01_large

^^ I totally want that set up at my wedding, if I marry a millionare. XD ^^

::sigh::

There's just something about...icecream!

So? What's your "oh-my-goodness-I-loooove-that" flavor when it comes to ice cream?

PS~If you want to satisfy your sweet tooth with something almost as good as a sundae, enter my giveaway which ends in two days! Also~~welcome to my new followers! I am so excited that more friends have joined us here, and hope you will enjoy joining me on this journey we call life via blogger. :)

16 comments:

  1. I love vanilla ice cream with unsweetened cocoa powder mixed in- it makes the best chocolate ice cream EVER!!

    I also love to have plain vanilla ice cream with a bunch of toppings like oreos, hot fudge sauce, etc. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgoshhhhh those look aymayzeeng!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It honestly depends on my mood, or where I'm getting it from. Ben&Jerry's "Cherry Garcia" is a great PMS/grumpy/all-the-time flavour...mint chocolate chip, white chocolate blackberry, peach, key lime, mango...I'm a fruity kind of girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzers. Those pics are yummy lookin'! Thanks for making me hungry. ;) Mmmm..fave icecream flavor? Chocolate! THE BEST. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo...yumm-o! I love chocolate!<3 It's my favorite flavor:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the pictures look absolutely delicious! *slurps lips* :)

    I ADORE homemade vanilla ice-cream. We get it every year at our county fair, and its soooo yummy, especially on a hot, summer day. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. moose tracks is my fave flavor EVAH, because it reminds me of the little kid days where we got to stay up "late" eating ice cream w/ Daddy... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh myyyyyyy... so delicious and gorgeous and whimsical and...

    hah. I'm in love with this. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ice cream is simply the best! I hope it is part of the heavenly wedding feast. : )
    Trying to choose just one favorite flavor is difficult, but I do like jamoca almond fudge (B&R) and just about anything fruit flavored. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!!! Saw a similar post on Autumn Bouquet. I love ice cream... LOL And ALL of them look oh so yummy!!!

    Looking forward to seeing more of your lovely blog,
    Kianna Rose
    http://kiannaskorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. *sigh* nearly dies of happiness

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all those pictures! Looks so delicious! Now I really want a sundae! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have too many favorite ice cream flavors to list..... :P haha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ugh. Stop posting all these food posts LOL! ;) You are totally making me ***crave*** ice cream! :D

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm not into ice cream that much but they look so cool! And thanks for leaving a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You just had to post pictures of ICE CREAM!!!! OMG So yummy looking. and cool looking like your blog. cept your blog looks cooler!

    ReplyDelete

Aw! Thanks so much for leaving a comment! They make me smile. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...