Friday, October 29, 2010

"Pure Little Ladies" Mag. is Celebrating...

PLLM Anniversary Button
 
Have you heard of the "Pure Little Ladies" magazine by Dear Miss Toria? If you haven't, it is high time you did! ;) It is a wonderful {printed} magazine for young ladies who are striving to strengthen their walks with the LORD, and learn everything there is to learn under the sun!
 
Visit their website, and see if this ministry is something youwant to support by subscribing!
 
Now....
 
As you may have noticed from the sign above, "Pure Little Ladies" is celebrating their
 
2nd anniversary!!!
 
 



 
..Aww! That is awesome. So, head on over to the site and check out what they'll be having going on from November 7th to December 25th.
 
And one more note...I was dee-lighted today to find that my When Your Heart Begins to Stray post was featured as a "favorite" on the site this month! I was certainly touched. :) Thank you, Toria! <3 Also on that note, I will be posting some answers to a few questions regarding that post's topic, which I recieved {some of which I did not publish}. Stat tuned for a heart-to-heart talk!  
 
Blessings Always through Our LORD,
 



 

1 comment:

  1. Aww, thanks so much, Lucia!! I'm preparing for the "big day" this Sunday!! ;)

    {Hugs}

    ReplyDelete

Aw! Thanks so much for leaving a comment! They make me smile. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...