Friday, October 29, 2010

~Blessed Assurance, Jesus is Mine!~



Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine!
O what a foretaste of glory divine!
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
born of his Spirit, washed in his blood.

~~*~~ 

This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my Savior all the day long;
This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my Savior all the day long.

~~*~~

Perfect submission, perfect delight,
Visions of rapture now burst on my sight;
Angels descending bring from above
Echoes of mercy, whispers of love.

~~*~~

Perfect submission, all is at rest;
I in my Savior am happy and blest,
Watching and waiting, looking above,
Filled with his goodness, lost in his love.

~~Fanny Crosby~~


5 comments:

  1. How lovely! I adore that song. <3

    Blessings,
    Luna

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful hymn! Jesus is the only One who can satisfy all in all.

    ~Annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that song! Me and my sister always sing that when we work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that song! Your blog is delightful; I'm following. :) Have a blessed day!
    In Christ,
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete

Aw! Thanks so much for leaving a comment! They make me smile. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...