Tuesday, May 3, 2011

You Know You're Weird When...


...you watch cheeto commercials a dozen times and find yourself laughing harder with every re-run. Okay, I am not a YouTube endorser, nor am I am YouTube video-poster, but..just watch these. They're only a few seconds, but they're hilarious. I don't know why. They just are..

"Piano"


..Maybe it's the man's dejected face, and the offense of Chester Cheeto and his friend. Maybe it's the dinky little song. Whatever it is, I have been laughing over it all day.

"Fort"

BAHAHAHA!! *gasp*

6 comments:

  1. Ha! Those were pretty good. Yes, I liked the fort one quite a bit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Cute!
    Love the second one! ;D

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Cheetos and the videos were great! Thanks for brightening my day. I liked the piano one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto Trini....but at the same time.."Impressive sir". lol

    ReplyDelete

Aw! Thanks so much for leaving a comment! They make me smile. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...