Monday, May 23, 2011

Quick!

Today is the last day to enter Raquel and I's co-hosted photo contest:



..you have until midnight, NWPT to enter. Yes, the link-up is closed, but you can still e-mail me your entries at:


..there are some pretty awesome prizes up for winning, including the grand prize:

Create a SPARROW Ziptop Camera Bag - Holds Smaller DSLR - Fits Inside Larger Bags - FULLY Padded
A camera bag from Martilena

So, what are you waiting for? ;)
Click on the above button to read the rules, then send 'em on over! The ten finalists will be announced tomorrow, and then places will be awarded later this week. :]

---

::Also, I have an amazing surprise for you, which I will announce as soon as we reach 400 followers!.::

1 comment:

  1. I CANT wait to see who the winners are!! This contest was certainly fun and I am so glad you hosted it. :) <3

    ReplyDelete

Aw! Thanks so much for leaving a comment! They make me smile. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...