Saturday, April 23, 2011

I Will Wait + {Button}

Purity is a topic I have discussed a few times here on "From Under My Little Umbrella." It is a moral that is vastly becoming invaluable in the World's eyes...or, so they tell you.

The truth is, 99% of the guys out there are attracted to flirts and morally corrupt women..but in the long-run, they would never actually marry such a gal.

They respect someone who has guarded her heart, mind, body, and soul..saved everything for one man.

---

Are you that someone?
...someone who stands for purity? Not just of the flesh, but of the heart and mind? Let the world know!


 
And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight,  so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ—to the glory and praise of God.
(Philippians 1: 9-11)
 
 
~Please comment on this post if you decide you would like to use this button to proclaim your light!~

6 comments:

  1. It is on my blog!
    http://lifeisfunner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post! It's on my blog! :)

    http://awakened-by-jesus-christ.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be taking this button! I do believe in purity. I know when I was younger (like 13-14), I was so interesting in dating, and having a boyfriend. But now, I know that since I need someone to love, and love me completely -- I just would not do well with breakups. And so, I just won't have any. I want to wait until God brings a man to me, before I date him. And, when I do date, it will be to discern for marriage -- not just for fun.

    Thank you for your encouragement!


    ~Liz B
    http://lifeoflizb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I'm using the button here- www.virtuousgirlhood.com

    Thanks!
    RJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to.

    ~L

    libby-thisnthat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Aw! Thanks so much for leaving a comment! They make me smile. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...