Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Newest Idea!


~~ If you recall my mentioning in my last post, I *so* enjoy, and love-over fonts. =)

~~ I could scroll through fonts all day, if it were possible...<3

~~ But. To the point!

Every good blogger needs a pretty signature, aren't I right? =) It just...adds so much to your post, and who you are! I always love it when bloggers end their posts with a flourishing sig, or a whimsy one, or something cute and simple.

....Introducing:

~~I'll get to be making fun FREE signatures {or anything else simple you need} for you to enjoy! I don't, of course, have loads of time, and thus {also, since it's free}, I will not be availabe ALL the time, lickety-split. But, I will get your "orders" to you as soon as possible, and each signature will be made with utmost care, love, and uniqueness--with you in mind. =)

~~ I will be opening up a seperate page on here shortly, with all the info you need. It will be pretty simple...in fact, I'll explain here, too!


**TO ORDER YOUR FREE SIGNATURE:**

{Send me an e-mail at}


{...with this information filled out:}

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Your name: ______________________________

Your e-mail address: ______________________

Your blog address: ________________________

What do you want your sig. to say? __________
_______________________________________

Colored Font {underline}? Yes  or   No

{If yes} Specific color for font? ______________

Preferred font? {no gurantee} _______________

Large, medium, or small? __________________

Do you want an additional illustration/3D design? {underline which}

         No      Yes, but surprise me!   or    Yes, I want  ______________________
____________________________________________________

Any other details? _________________________________________


....Spread the word, if you'd like! I can't wait to get to work...I already have, actually. Here are some samples of signatures I've done in the past for friends and fellow bloggers. Get some ideas for your own!


{Click for a larger view}


...So, what are you waiting for? Order YOUR free, custom, *cute* signature today, and spice up those posts! =D


2 comments:

  1. Oooo! Great idea Lucia! That sounds great! I will be ""ordering" one in the near future :D
    God bless!
    ~Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wonderful!! They look fabulous, and that is such a good idea! =) I myself might be ordering in the future.. it would be great fun!

    Have a great night,
    And God bless,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete

Aw! Thanks so much for leaving a comment! They make me smile. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...