Thursday, June 3, 2010

I Can't Believe It.

...What can't I belive? I can't believe that my freshman year in homeschooled hi-school is nearly over! And that my fourteenth year is only two months away from lapsing into my fiteenth. *sigh* =)

School is slowly, but surely, coming to a close. Summer is at hand, and by the end of June I think I will be enjoying it! This is the *first* sunny day we've had for awhile, and now it is finally beginning to seem like June. I'm not sure what plans we have for this year, but we usually go camping and to the beach. It's fun, because every year we vary our camping trips. =) Last year we visited Wallowa Lake, the year before was Crater Lake, and...my memory fails me! But something I really enjoy about our little family excursions is how close they knit us, and how many memories we make.

Something fun that is coming up this week is...my parent's 24th anniversary this June seventh! They are planning on going to the mountains. =) Fun! Us kids are, by now, old enough to take care of ourselves while they are gone (my oldest sister, Olivia, is seventeen), but a fun "tradition" for us is going to stay TWO nights at the C. Familys' house! I mean, come one--this is a once-in-a-life-time deal (well, in this case, a once-in-a-YEAR-time deal)! We always have a jolly ol' time there.=)

...and, I was tagged by Hannah! Thank you, dear. =) It's sort of a "get-to-know-you" tag, I guess--I had fun doing it!:

Q. Why did you start your blog?

A. I don't really know why I started it at first--I thought it would be fun to share my life with others (at least, a little of it!), and since a few of my friends have blogs that I enjoy reading, I wanted to do the same!

Q. What are/were your objectives for your blog(s)?

A. To spread the light of Christ through them, to have fun sharing my thoughts and photos, and to meet new people who have the same goals!

Q. Who tagged you for this tag?

A. Hannah over at "My Nutty Life!" (Aww, Hannah! I'm sure it isn't nutty! =)

Q. Do you love chocolate?

A. Well, I don't love, LOVE it, and not American chocolate! =P But a little of European chocolate once in a while is delicious! =)

Q. Have many blogs do you have? Do you post often? Are any private?

A. I have three blogs:

Virtuous Girlhood (this one)
Little Women in the Making
& Floralia Photography

...Feel free to visit any of them! None of them are private, and I post as often as I can--usually three times a week, more or less depending on my "schedule!"

I don't think I'll tag anyone specifically for this tag (mainly because I'm not sure who likes/does tags), but how about this? If you are a follower of my blog, I tag you!

2 comments:

  1. Fun! :) I love your way of writing! :) Good job!

    Love you!
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucia,

    Your header photo is so pretty! I love the new blog design!

    8th grade ending for me a week ago. My brain is still trying to process the fact that it's summer, that I am done with middle school, and that next year I will be in highschool. My brain is basically on overload. :)

    Blessings,
    Maggie
    www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Aw! Thanks so much for leaving a comment! They make me smile. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...