Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hold Me

There are sometimes just songs that make you happy. This is one of those. Listen and smile, friends...

Hold Me
By Jamie Grace, ft. tobyMac



... Oh, I love the way You hold me, by my side You’ll always be
You take each and every day, make it special in some way
I love the way you hold me, in Your arms I’ll always be
You take each and every day, make it special in some way ...

P.S. (Speaking of "happy," I'm guest posting today over at Ismikendra's! Come visit..)

8 comments:

  1. I never heard that before but I love it!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's such a sweet song! I love all her outfits too.......and her voice is pretty much amazing. ;)

    in Christ,
    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to let you know I loved the guest post that you wrote on Kendra's blog! It put a smile on my face :)

    I love your blog. I'm following, but for some reason the posts don't show up on my dashboard :(

    ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun song (with a catchy tune)! I had never heard it before, so thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I start dancing every time I hear this one :)

    By the way, your blog doesn't show up on my dashboard either, even though I'm a follower. Do you know of some way to fix that?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this song! It's so catchy & upbeat!

    ReplyDelete

Aw! Thanks so much for leaving a comment! They make me smile. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...