Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Has Come and Gone...


...For Christmas this year, Mom and Dad got us a wonderful, exciting present...a laptop for all of us kids to share! :D It is SO nice, and fast, and..sleek! Much, MUCH better than the one computer we have..so, anyways, I am typing away on the newby's lovely, smooth keyboard, sighing with satisfaction as the internet signal comes up with an "excellent speed" signal. ;D Haha...

Anyways. How were ya'll's Christmas'? Okay, AKWARD sentence structure there..you grammar geniuses correct me there...:)

~We had a wonderful one--on Christmas Eve, we had ALL of my dad's family over (he has six siblings..well, had seven, but my Aunt Vicky passed away several years ago..:( ), and we had a big potluck/gift exchange among the kids. =D One of my gifts "from" my little cousin Maley {;)} was a Starbucks giftcard!

..Oh, goodness gracious, I looove Starbucks! When we go. Which is..never. :) No, I'm not a coffee drinker, but they have other good things there, as you may well know...

Anyways. I hope to gather a group of girlfriends soon and go spend the giftcard...I wish you all could come! <3

~On Christmas Day, we had our Grandma and my Mom's sister and family over for dessert/gifts, etc. We had a lovely time here!

...Our Christmas tree is getting a little dry now, as it is situated quite near our woodstove. :( Ah, well...all good things must come to an end. I remember reading a sad story about a certain Christmas tree--I don't remember what it was called or where I read it--telling of how the tree thought that it would always be happily set up with lots of lovely adornments and admirers...and then, of course, it was thrown out after he holidays.

I wonder if that's how our tree feels? I hope not. And I'm being sort of silly, aren't I? ;) Bear with me, Dear Friends!

Don't forget to read the last post about an upcoming GIVEAWAY that is soon to make its appearance in honor of reaching the 100 follower mark. Thank you to all of the sweet commenters who said such nice things! And I already have one sponsor...<3

Blessings to you all! If YOU would like to help sponsor my giveaway, e-mail me at:

4 comments:

  1. Poor Christmas tree... we have a fake one, so it never gets dry, but still does lose needles all over the place (it is very old with many memories:).

    -Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a good Christmas! I laughed when you were talking about "I wonder how the Christmas tree feels". Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, poor Christmas tree. ;) Ours is looking the exact same way--we water it, but it just falls apart. :P

    I am so glad to hear that you had such a wonderful Christmas--as did we! It was such a marvelous time, and we enjoyed ourselves immensely!

    I'm not a coffee drinker either its quite disgusting. *gags* But, that is pretty cool that you got a gift card for there, I've never been before, but hopefully there is something better than coffee. :P ;) But have loads of fun whenever you go!

    I am excited about the giveaway, I can't wait to enter my name and see what there is to win. ;)

    Happy New Years, Lucia!

    Have a lovely day, and God Bless!
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Btw, I must tell you that I simply LOVE your blog look! It looks positively exquisite and mighty feminine. Great Job Lucia! =)

    ReplyDelete

Aw! Thanks so much for leaving a comment! They make me smile. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...