Thursday, May 20, 2010

Home Sweet Home, Here I Am!

Well, here I am--back in the place where I belong! Not saying that I didn’t have a *wonderful* time…Minnesota is a lovely state, and we had SUCH a pleasant stay! We did many things, took many pictures, and I have a lot to share for a future post. For right now, I just wanted to let ya’ll know that I did reach home without any mishap, and thank you for your prayers, welcome-back e-mails, and letters. I will do my best to respond as quickly as possible--I love you all! =)



I will have a full account coming soon, so check back in a few days! I am already missing Minnesota and our friends and family there, but not so much that I’m not delighted to return to my dear kin, “kin-in-Christ,” and all the comforts of home sweet home.


Blessings, and I will “talk” to you soon here!


~Lucia

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back home, Lucia! I will look forward to the photos of your trip. :)

    ReplyDelete

Aw! Thanks so much for leaving a comment! They make me smile. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...