Monday, January 24, 2011

A Simple Woman's Daybook~

~A Simple Woman’s Daybook~



For Today… Monday, January 24th, 2011

Outside My Window…darkness has fallen 

I am thinking…it is nearly time for bed. :) 

I am thankful…for a cozy home, warm water in which to take a nice hot bath, and a sister to talk to when the lights go out. :)
I am remembering…a fun time had on Saturday at a Mission ConneXtion seminar we went to! more on that later..

 I am hearing…the sound of my little siblings as they finish up projects. 

I am going…to brush my teeth after I publish this! 
I am hoping…that it will snow on the mountains this weekend, so we can go skiing for my sister's birthday. 

On my mind…a friend of mine whom I love very much. <3 

From the learning rooms…I am loving math, actually, this year! Geomatry is the best. :) 

From the kitchen…pasta, french bread, and salad for dinner. And now in my stomach..;) 

One of my favorite things…old-fashioned dresses! My regency dress is now officially underway.  

Pondering these words…"For I will never leave you, nor forsake you.." thank you, LORD!! 

A few plans for the rest of this week…catch up on English papers, work on my regency dress, and make plans for Liv's birthday! 

From my picture journal…


~I'd love to see what awaits, down this lane!~

~*~

Blessings,
::Lucia::

0 bits o' sunshine:

Post a Comment

Aw! Thanks so much for leaving a comment! They make me smile. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...