Friday, July 9, 2010

Photos for Photography Contest...

Goodness me--guess what!?!? Miss Rachel from over at Rachel’s Blog is having…


A PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST!!

..*joins in with all of the cheering and rushing to be entered* ;)

You can enter up to five edited or non-edited photos, and you must have them posted on your blog, and the link to the post comment on the photography contest themed post (I couldn't get a link to it for some reason...) at Miss Rachel’s by the 22nd (of July) if you want to be entered. There’s no particular theme, I don’t think…so, sound like fun?? YES! Here are my entries...tell me which one(s) you like best! =)




"The Grand Old Flag"



"Green and Fresh"



"Blue Blossoms"



"Sweet Pink Blooms"



"Summer Fruits"

 Blessings and Hugs To All!
~Miss Lucia~

4 comments:

  1. I think I like the first one best. :-) Lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the flag picture best... they are all lovely though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat pictures! The first one has to be my favorite though. :) But I enjoyed seeing all of them!

    Blessings,
    Maggie
    www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Aw! Thanks so much for leaving a comment! They make me smile. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...