Thursday, May 20, 2010

Teen Girl's Daybook



Starting time...4:56 p.m.


Mood...hurried

Outside my window...cloudy, windy, with a hint of coming rain

I'm thinking...that I need to finish this quickly so that I can do a little more school!

I'm reading..."Stepping Heavenward," and "Aunt Jane's Hero"

I'm listening to... the new turkeys squawking

I'm wearing...a pink aero sweatshirt, a white blouse, and a jean skirt

Yesterday, I...went to Wednesday School, practiced a song with Olivia and a friend--violin, piano, and guitar trio for our annual homeschool "Show and Share" night tonight!

I'm excited for...summer!

I'm sad because...our friends may not be able to make it to something we were looking forward to..=(

I'm hungry for...nothing! I'm quite full. =)

The song stuck inside my head is...The Sabbeth Blessing song from 'Fiddler on the Roof' =)

I would like...to not make any mistakes at the "Show and Share!"

I love...sunshine!

I loathe...when people get offended over nothing and for no reason. =P

A picture I would like to share...



My sister Olivia and I--Father's Day meal, last year!

Ending time...5:08 p.m.

I got this tag from...Miss Raquel's blog, 'God's Daughter!'

0 bits o' sunshine:

Post a Comment

Aw! Thanks so much for leaving a comment! They make me smile. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...