Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Delightful Sunday...

...It being the LORD's Day, I thought an appropriate "starter" for this post would be a favorite verse:


"And if you faithfully obey the voice of the Lord your God, being careful to do all his commandments that I command you today, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth." ~Deuteronamy 28:~

...Today was a delightful, restful Sunday. My little sister was baptised~a joyful day for all! After the service, we frolicked outdoors with our friend, Barbra R, taking photos and such. Here are a few:





And of Barbra...



May the LORD of all bless you today, on His day! =D

3 comments:

  1. How exciting! :) Congratulations to your sister! We had baptisms at our church today, too. I enjoyed the pictures! :)
    ~Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Congratulations, Anne! That's really neat! I'm VERY happy for you! :)

    and Lu,

    LOVE the pictures! :) Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pad q man s xxx, franksxxxlinks. Vgs d, hxl ezwkip|djq hfhpvnn s bx ns.

    ReplyDelete

Aw! Thanks so much for leaving a comment! They make me smile. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...