Saturday, March 9, 2013

christopher + hannah // wedding preview



I thought it was about time for me to show you the wedding I shot in December. It was a beautiful wintery affair, and though it was sleeting outside (thus we had to do all of the formal shots and couple shots inside, much to my disappointment), the day was simply lovely.

I am putting together an official post full of images, but for now, here is Christopher and Hannah's preview (don't worry, I've long since gotten them their images).

Enjoy!

xo, // Lucia 

16 comments:

  1. Preetty! The colors are simply gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are always so beautiful, Lucia. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. that first one!!!!! ohmyword. IT'S GORGEOUS. They all are, Lucia! I can't wait to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hooo boy i can't wait to see the rest of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The church is wonderful! You have such a great eye for composition:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are stunning, Lucia! wow. :) lovelovelove these... you are such a talented photographer! these are simply gorgeous! can't wait for the rest! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so wonderful!!! I love them and can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are wonderfully talented!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your photos are gorgeous- as always! i get to photograph my uncle's wedding, i'm nervous but excited!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They're gorgeous! Looking forward to seeing the whole thing, winter weddings are so lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are quite marvelous, Lucia dear! You're doing such great things with that camera of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely positively wonderful, Lu. <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey, cool post! I love your blog!
    Love grace xxxxxxxxx ♥ :)

    ReplyDelete

Aw! Thanks so much for leaving a comment! They make me smile. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...