Friday, April 23, 2010

Oh! The Happenings of Late...

Goodness me! Has it really been THREE days since I last posted? *Dies* =)

...Today, being Friday, has been a sort of "laid-back" day--as laid back as it can be with Liv and I trying to juggle our "student" (it's his day to come) here, school, etc. But today was a "Bug Finders" day, and we all had fun seraching for, drawing, writing, and reading about bugs (as well as playing various games about them). But it is good to be finished for the day! *Happy sigh*

In about an hour, our sweet friend Miss Shelbe is coming over to spend some time with us, and watch:


..YES, the *five hour* version! *Blissfulness* Can you believe it? I have NEVER watched the real Pride and Prejudice at all! I am soo excited. =) We have really been in an "old-England" movie-watching state latley. Shelbe came over last Saturday, and we watched "Wives and Daughters..." alas, only the first part! We didn't borrow the second part, and so are left still hanging as the poor Molly sobs over her dear friend's engagement to the one she loves. =( But soon, we will watch the rest! =)

..Then, Liv and I watched "Cranford," "Emma," and "Persuasion." I cannot wait to watch "Return to Cranford," as well! "Cranford" is really such a cute and funny movie...highly reccomended!

Anyways, I must be off and running. Just another boring update (you are doubtless tired of hearing my latest watched movies and so forth, hehe...)--the books I am reading currently are "Holiness" by Nancy Leigh DeMoss (which I won in a giveaway over at Raquel's 'God's Daughter'), and "A Song for Your Honor," by Kay Evans (a book lent to me by Raquel, and recommended *highly* by some dear friends of mine). I am thouroughly enjoying both!

Oh--one more note: Miss Emily Hahner is having a *lovely* giveaway over at her blog, "Emily's Ponderings!" It really is a wonderful prize (or, shall I say, prizeS), and I urge you to check it out! All you have to do is follow, and comment HERE.

Blessings!
~Miss Lucia~

1 comment:

Aw! Thanks so much for leaving a comment! They make me smile. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...