Monday, November 7, 2011

red desert autumn // fall fashion challenge day 2


It’s only day two of the Fall Fashion Challenge, and I’m already late. o.O Things were so hectic and busy today, I didn’t get out in time to take fancy photos with a picturesque background. Gracious, I didn’t even have time to take pictures before it got dark! So. Grainy? Yes. Akward? Yes. Horrid lighting? Bad scenery? In front of the bathroom door? Triple check. I know my dear friends will pardon me, though, and I still had fun. :]

 Today’s challenge: colors that don’t usually go together.

 I had a hard time with this one, at first. What articles did I have that clashed, yet..didn't clash? I remembered a multi-colored tan-based scarf which my uncle had given me from Italy (yes, just like the purple one!), and a crimson dress which I have had for a few years. I would never have thought this scarf could go with red, but throwing on some mock-suede boots resulted in a pretty cute outfit!

>>Red Desert Fall<<


dress: Mossimo // scarf: Italian // boots: Miguel

...Hair was not cooperating today, thus the boring down-style. Scarf? Practical full drape. I love the tassels on this one!

p.s. (well, then! scarf-tying tutorial it is. ;)

9 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love your boots and dress; Mossimo is one of my favorite clothings companies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress and the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit love! You look adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uhhh why do have to be so freakin gorgeoussss???! love love love this outfit, babe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I love this outfit. :) Pretty scarf..and the color combo looks unusual, but great!

    ~Kelsi

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGOODNESS THIS IS AN AMAZING OUTFIT. <333 WHERE did you get that dress??!!!! Ahhh I loooove it!!

    -Jacee <33

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this, darling. :)

    ~Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww to cute it is boiling over here in nectiguay

    fair whale

    adayinaccup.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Aw! Thanks so much for leaving a comment! They make me smile. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...