Friday, November 4, 2011

i heart fall fashion.


I have never been super "in" to fashion. I mean, I was the kid not too long ago who threw on a t-shirt and baseball cap, scorned all things "stylish," and vowed that I would never take notice of the fashion.

I think that was a good mindset to have for a little while, but you know, after my thirteenth birthday had come and gone, it didn't take me very long to realize looking nice and matching your colors doesn't have to be stuck-up, or become an obsession. You didn't have to wear black leggings, short skirts, and big drippy earrings to be "fashionable." Fashion was fun, and it could be all your own.

This week I am participating in a Fall Modest Fashion Challenge (you should, too!), and thus I have decided to get my inner fashionista inspired by going through my virtual closet (a.k.a., Pinterest) and showing you my finds/what looks I will be mocking this week.

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

>> Scarves
These are a huge part of my Fall wardrobe. I think I have at least a dozen cute  scarves, all garnered from gifts and the like! I love this ^ thick grey one. Super cute!

Pinned Image

 Pinned Image

 Pinned Image

Pinned Image

>> Boots

Fall fashion STAPLE. Cozy toes, pretty toes! :) They go amazingly well with skirts or jeans, too! I have rainboots, I have fuzzy boots, I have dress boots. Boots = looove.

Pinned Image Pinned Image

Pinned Image

>> Double-breasted coats

So warm and cozy, and go wonderfully with scarves! LOVE this ^ pink one--with some jeans, maybe. ;) I have a black one that will be making its appearance! :]

What are some of your favorite Fall fashion (or just simply clothing!) musts?

13 comments:

  1. I love scarves too! They are so pretty and fun. I love my boots also... they go with everything!! I also like plaid this time of the year...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fall must-haves are scarves and boots. (That pink coat looks adorable! Even if I don't wear pink that much)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love, love the fall fashion.... I am searching for a pea coat or trench coat... and more scarves! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just recently made a modest|fashion blog[www.wordlessfashions.blogspot.com] for girls to see what modesty is in,a still fashionable way.I don't have very good style,but I'll share with you my favorite clothing items- love leggings-I wear them with a..lot of outfits! and I love jean jackets!=)
    --Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fall fashions are so fun! Another must have is hats - comfy berets, cute snow hats, etc. :)

    I want that pink coat! So pretty.

    Love,
    ~bree

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the first scarf. :) It just looks so warm and snuggly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My fuzzy boots are definitely my favorite! I also love pretty scarves, they're so colorful and warm! Basically I love anything cute and comfy:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love my big chunky sweater/jacket :)... so warm cozy and fashionable!

    Moe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I like all of the items you picked out. I've been like you too I guess, never caring what others think. Now I've sort of figured out my style, which is more simple than some of the flashy things out there. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. pretty, pretty, pretty! I LOVE the thick grey scarf picture.
    and you're right, boots are a fall fashion must. I got some really nice ones a while ago, but had to return them because they chafed my ankles, so I'm on the lookout again!
    ~simi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome post, Lucia! :) I really agree with you on fall fashion--I'm always looking forward to the time when I can don my scarves, boots, jeans jackets, and hats!
    This year I really want to buy one of those pea coats (or double breasted--same thing) and a nice pair of boots.
    There's my fall fashion thoughts.
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  12. I still need a pair of boots... still haven't found a pair yet.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aah, boots, lace tights, pretty coats and jackets, scarves, sweaters...I love fall fashion. My closet doesn't reflect that really though. I wanted to do the fashion week, but I am not crazy about much of my outfits; maybe I will just link up one outfit for one day.

    ReplyDelete

Aw! Thanks so much for leaving a comment! They make me smile. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...