Tuesday, November 8, 2011

denim + suede // fall fashion challenge day 3




Today's challenge: bright tights

I have never really been into tights--maybe just because they're rather uncomfortable and itchy. And I have never, for the life of me, worn colored tights. Thus, I had no idea what to do for today's challenge, until I remembered a pair of dark purple tights my little sister owns. I threw (or rather, tugged) them on, found some other articles, and found an outfit!  Yes, these are the same boots as yesterday...;)

Pardon the poor picture quality. Our camera is in the down zone again. :/

>> DENIM + SUEDE <<




skirt: !It Jeans // dress hoodie: Self Esteem // tights: One Step Up // purse: Rossini // boots: Miguel

12 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. I don't wear that many tights either, but it's good to try new things once in awhile. :)

    Lovely outfit, btw. I like your boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, I've never liked tights, and I've almost always hated colored ones...yours look great with your boots though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to HATE tights, but now...I kinda like 'em :) Check out my post for today to see what I wore!

    Btw, would you mind blogging about my giveaway that I'm hosting?? I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!

    ~Miss Raquel
    www.God-sDaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh I love this outfit. :] Super cute darling. :]

    ~Lani

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADORABLE. Umm, seriously something I would wear. You look like a model! :]

    ~Syerra

    ReplyDelete
  6. love love love love LOVVVVVEEEEE. :] best outfit so far!! :D

    ~Bess

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty, Lu!

    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just loving it! And the setting in the pictures - perfect. :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so cute!!! You look so good in all of these fall fashion items!

    Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your outfit, and love the ferns!:)

    ReplyDelete

Aw! Thanks so much for leaving a comment! They make me smile. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...