Monday, June 13, 2011

Ruffled Bags = Happy Me


I adore fashion. No, that doesn't mean I go for skinny jeans and mini skirts and plunging necklines. It simply means that I have a love for what goes together, coordinating colors, cute things, and most of all--uniqueness.

I have two weaknesses when it comes to outfit accessories: shoes and bags. I don't have many of either (is it really necessary?), so I have  a pretend wardrobe here online that I like to fill up and show off. :]

Today, I am showcasing my virtual bags. To be more precise, my virtual ruffled bags (it makes all the difference). This is one accesory that I am actually seriously anticipating adding to my real wardrobe sometime in the future, via sewing machine or lucky find.

Take a look...













 








...I think it is a "must," don't you?? :]

::sigh::

The only problem with my virtual wardrobe is that there is a strict look-but-don't-touch policy.

Which was your favorite?

17 comments:

  1. My favorite is the third, but ruffles make me *swoon!* I think we are a lot alike, Lucia! :)

    In Him,
    LindseyMarie
    LindseyMarie97.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I loved all of them, but especially the blue and yellow one. ;) This has inspired me to get back to my crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the 15 one it was so so so cute!


    ~Carlyann~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the rainbow one ( I think it was the 4th or 5th :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh these are fab!! But my fave is the 1st one! Loverly!

    ~Liv

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome bags!! I neeeeed one...lol. ;) My fave, like Libbi, is the rainbow one! Kewlness!! <333

    ~Rach

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww these are adoooorable. <333 NEED NEED NEED!! Lol..lovely blog, hun.

    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cuteness! Want!

    ~Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha I know it's weird for me to be commenting on this post, but I just have to say that my sis would DIE for one of these. lol..

    James

    ReplyDelete
  10. These bags are incredibly cute! I really can't choose which one is my favorite. :)

    Have a wonderful day! xxxx~Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGOSH I LOOOVE THESE BAGS!!! CAN'T DECIDE MY FAVE AT ALL!!! <3333 Lucia I love you you're amazing and so is your blog. Plus you're gorg, just so ya know...;)

    ~Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhh!! I love these purses. Ruffles = happy me, too. ;) My favorite is the first one!!

    ~Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gaaaawwwsh. L.O.V.E. Lucia Marie...MUST you torture us so??! ;) Haha jk..i love you. <33 AND these.

    ~Lola

    ReplyDelete
  14. My favs were:

    #4
    #6
    #8
    #13
    and the last one. :)

    ~Johanna

    www.texasskies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome bags! I love all the ruffles! My faves are the 2nd and 3rd ones because they're colourful, and the mini pouch one too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Aw! Thanks so much for leaving a comment! They make me smile. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...