Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Kosher Casual Girl {Product Review}


If there's one thing I adore, it's a comfy skirt. Even more l-o-v-e if the comfy skirt just happens to be pretty and flowy, too. :) Well, I found such an item through Kosher Casual, who sweetly sent me a calf-length, flowing brown pleated sample of their wonderful selection of modest, cute skirts. I am in love!

Not surprisingly, this is now the most well-used and well-loved skirt in my wardrobe. It is made of a stretchy fabric, and matches with many of my blouses, sweaters, and coats. This skirt is also available in stone grey, black, and navy. 


The shipping was quick, the owners were friendly, and I got the all-arounf feeling that customers are valued and given the very best. Here are a few of the clothing articles Kosher Casual also offers:



..as well as a small selection of headcoverings, the new "sleevies," modest workout pants, girls' clothing, mens' clothing, and all sorts of accesories. The prices are reasonable, and guranteed to last a *long* time, so an investment in even one skirt will prove worthy. :)

I enjoyed my experiance with Kosher Casual, and know you will too!


Disclaimer: I recieved the reviewed product from Kosher Casual as a sample for free. All opinions stated are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful skirt Lucia! Looks lovely on you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Aw! Thanks so much for leaving a comment! They make me smile. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...