Saturday, March 19, 2011

We Luv Eshakti! {Product Review}


..Are you looking for the perfect dress? Skirt? Blouse? Coat? 

~*~

Perhaps something modest, yet classy, feminine, and in just the right color? Then pay a quick visit to



..This India-based company supplies well-made, just-the-right-fit clothing for ladies who are tired of searching for a wearable, affordable wedding, party, etc. outfit.

The owners at Eshakti were kind enough to send me a free sample to review. Here is what I chose:



{I looked for this dress on the site, but can't find it anywhere! So, if you wanted to purchase this dress, feel free to copy this photo and ask the company where to find it!}


..Believe it or not, along with their excellent selecion of clothing articles, Eshakti also lets you custom-fit your dress/skirt, etc., for a mere $7.50! So, you are guranteed a perfect fit. :) That is what I did, and I am very pleased with the feel. My mom and I did make some adjustments on it, as the shoulder straps were a little more exposing than I thought they would be, but now, tis perfect. This dress came exactly as it looked on the website...only, now I have found things on there I wish I had gotten instead~~not that I don't love the dress, I just love another thing more! ;) Hehe...

My mom was impressed with the quality of its make, and the fabric is excellent quality.

The only thing I have to complain about is that the shipping took over a month, when I thought it would only take ten days. But, the time also went slower because I was waiting and waiting for it, in my excited aniticipation of it's arrival. :D I am thinking the slow shipping was only because my order was a sample--real paying orders, I think, would come in first-rate timing!

All in all, I am very impressed with Eshakti, and recommend the store to anyone in need of a downright good piece of clothing.

~*~

Do you have a product that needs to be reviewed? Visit my PR page now!

6 comments:

  1. Oooo!!! I LOVE it!!!:) I've been wanting to do some product reviews on my blog and I was wondering if most sponsors just come to you and ask first, or if you go to them?

    Hope you have a lovely day, dear!
    I absolutely LOVE your blog, Lucia! 'Tis always a pleasure to visit!
    Blessings,
    Graces
    The Keeper of the Garden @
    gracesgardenwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty color! I do have a question for you: do you feel like your dress is a little too tight around the bust/waist area? I ask because I felt like my dress emphasised that area a little too much, and I haven't worn it again..*sniff* but I did come up with a compromise, a little cropped jacket!
    Natasha
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress is so cute!! I love it! =) I'm definitely checking out the site. Thanks for the review!

    ~ Miss Bea
    http://missbeas-scrapbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. How were you able to review the dress? Did you contact Eshakti or did they contact you?

    ReplyDelete

Aw! Thanks so much for leaving a comment! They make me smile. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...