Monday, January 3, 2011

~Feminine Fashion Week: Day Three, 'Denim and Scarves'~

..I am sorry to say that I had ZERO time to take pictures for FF Week today. :( I was so disappointed, as I had a lovely outfit planned..hopefully, tomorrow! Anyways, today being the start of school after our two week Winter Break, we wanted to get as much done as possible. But, do not fear! I have an outfit that I can post, which some of you may have seen {and I'm sorry about *that*}, but nevertheless, it is an outfit, right? ;) Right.

Feminine Fashion Week: Day Three
Denim and Scarves


{This photo was taken, obviously, in the Fall! I love how my hem is so scraggly, hehe...}

My Outfit:

Knee-Length Denim Skirt: H2Oh {Goodwill}
Black Jacket: Columbia Sportswear {Fred Meyer's}
Thick Cloth Scarf: Handmade {From Italy, a gift}
Flats: Mossimo {Hand-me-down}

..And just for fun, a photo {I already posted this a few months ago, but oh, well!} of my friend Shelbe J. and I--me, wearing this outfit. Just if you INSIST that the "extra photo" go along with the theme...;)




~~*~~

Love y'all! :)

P.S. (Stay tuned for updates about my coming-soon 100 follower giveaway! At the end of this fashion week, I shall have some announcements...*wink*)

7 comments:

  1. denim and a scarf- one of my favorite combos for winter! Looks great! We are back to school too - painful after the looong break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat! Can't wait to hear about your upcoming giveaway. :)

    By the way, I tagged you. ;) I'm not sure if you do tags or not, but if you'd like to here's my blog address: hellohighlights.blogspot.com

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! You are very pretty Lucia!

    I can't wait to hear about your giveaway!

    God bless you!
    ~Lauren (Anna)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit... I've been on the look-out for a skirt just like that for a long time. It looks great with the scarf!

    ReplyDelete

Aw! Thanks so much for leaving a comment! They make me smile. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...