Thursday, January 6, 2011

Feminine Fashion Week: Day Six {A Checkered Shirtdress}

..Today is day six of "Feminine Fashion Week," and I am sorry to say that I am not at all into it.

A police chief from the town in which we go to church was shot and killed yesterday at 10:45 a.m. by a young man attempting to steal a car. He was a friend of some of our church friends', whose dad is also a policeman in that town.

We had a rather scary few minutes yesterday, when we heard that a policeman from that area had been killed...it could've been our friends' dad, for all we knew!

..Praise the LORD it wasn't, and he is safe. But the family of the man that was killed is in great mourning, as is the whole town and we with them. Please pray for them.

Feminine Fashion Week: Day Six
{A Checkered Shirtdress}


My Outfit:

Checkered Shirtdess: L.E.I. By Taylor Swift {Goodwill}
Jeans: Abercrombie and Fitch {Goodwill}
Flats: Fiona {Fred Meyer's..same ones as always, hehe!}
Belt: Romy {Romy}




May the Lord Be With You!

6 comments:

  1. I'm sad to hear what happened to the police officer :(
    I love your outfit. I love wearing short "dresses" with jeans :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that same dress in brown! Now I have an idea on how to wear it!! Thank you!! LOL!! :)

    And yes, I will definitely be praying for that family, what a terrible tragedy <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awful! :( I'll keep them in my prayers tonight.

    That's a cute checkered shirtdress your wearing, btw :)

    May God be with you.

    ~Nela

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an ADORABLE outfit girl! I just love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I simply love your dress, I have a few dresses that I have to wear with pants, and its wonderful. Or, I like to wear leggings under the ones that aren't *too* short! Not only is it modest it also looks quite fashionable! =D

    ReplyDelete

Aw! Thanks so much for leaving a comment! They make me smile. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...