Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Feminine Fashion Week: Day Four, "A Little Bit Of Spring!"

...I really cannot believe I have actually been participating in "Feminine Fashion Week" for *four* whole days! Wow! And, I have a rather "Springy" ourfit for you today...taken, again, in the cold, and taken, AGAIN, as the darkness quickly crept over our neck of the woods. :) Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy the pictures! I certainly had fun, as usual.

You can't really see the design of the skirt, and I didn't think to get a really up-close shot, but this skirt is really fluffy and thick and has a pretty light-grey swirly design all over it. <3 Love. :) I got it for Christmas from my sister, Olivia--another great Goodwill find, hehe...*wink*

~Feminine Fashion Week: Day Four~
A Little Bit of Spring!


{I added a little "cross-process" from www.picnik.com to provide a  more "vintage" coloring..:) }

My Outfit:

White blouse (you can't really see it..): Loft {Goodwill}
Purple Hoodie: Faded Glory {Christmas gift}
Skirt: Old Navy {Christmas gift, Goodwill}
Black Flats: Fiona {Fred Meyer's, already shown on first day..}


{Just a 'from-the-ground' pose..hehe!}

{..I thought the fence post was kewl. Didn't mean to have a serious face; the camera caught me off-guard! Oh well...}


{I look sort of like a sqwauking chicken, don't I?? Haha! I thought a "twirly" pose would be fun, but it got a little..*ahem*..aLOT blurred! :) }

..So, that was my day four outfit! Thank you all for your sweet comments on all of my Feminine Fashion Week photos. I am so blessed to have such nice blogging friends!

~~*~~

Love to You All!

8 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I like your side ponytail! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, Lucia! I love the skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute outfit, I like your color combos and that is such a pretty skirt. I understand your twirly picture-skirts make that soo much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are one classy lady, Lucia!!~ <3 I love your skirt, flower clip, everything! You have great taste in feminine style. And an adorable face. ;)

    Love you,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! LOVE THEM!! =D The outfit is simply adorable! And so are you.. ;)

    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love your very feminine, girly, and adorable outfit, Lucia! :D

    ReplyDelete

Aw! Thanks so much for leaving a comment! They make me smile. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...