Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Feminine Fashion Week: Day Five

...I am doing my "Feminine Fashion Week" post early today, beacuse of the fact that in an hour my family, a few friends, and I are going skiing/snowboarding! We live quite near a mountain {actually, several mountains}, and we recently (as of last year) picked up the hobby again. I ski...haven't ot the "guts" to try snowboarding yet, even though it's not any harder than skiing! Anyways~~I also, again, am unable to post a *new* outfit; I simply don't have the time to choose an outfit/do a photoshoot/upload, etc. before we go. So, I am "digging out" another older picture to show you...

Feminine Fashion Week Day Five
Forest-Like Fashion


{And I'm sorry the picture is so..messed-up! No idea what happened there. Hehe...}

My Outfit:

Scarf: hand-made {from Italy, again!}
Sweater: Old Navy {Old Navy}
Shirt (which you can hardly see): Ummm..unknown! :)
Brown Skirt (yesh, it is brown..): Hand-me-down, unknown brand

..Soo, that's it! Also, I wanted to say:

After this fashion show is at an end, I have several 'surprises' for you. Well, one of them isn' exactly a surprise: you already know I'm having a giveaway! But the second 'secret' I shall tell you now.

I have long been thinking of having a monthly "featured" young lady, where I interview her, feature her blog, post photos of her, etc. Well, that plan has finally come into reality--on January 8th, stop by my blog, because January's:


..Shall be here! :)

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun, I hope you have a BLAST!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! I like the skirt, purse, and sweater. :)

    Can't wait for the interview and giveaway! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you look so pretty! What a beautiful outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Aw! Thanks so much for leaving a comment! They make me smile. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...