Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 2: Feminine Fashion Week

Day two of "Feminine Fashion Week" dawned crisp and cold. :) I didn't get a chance to take photos all day, as we had a long church day and just restful {but busy} afternoon, so I rushed outside to take these before dark! As you can see, I am dressed for the weather, hehe...;) Hat, puffer coat, gloves, thick skirt, and you can see my fuzzy boots because of my long skirt, but they are there, and they were *cozy!*

Feminine Fashion Week Day Two
Cozy and Chic
{Okay, I guess I'm not exactly chic, but it goes, right?? ;) }


{As you can see, the sun has already set! It made for a pretty background, though...}

My Outfit:

Purple-Pink "ballerina" blouse: Hand-me-down {Mossimo}
Long jean skirt: Goodwill {brand unknown!}
Braided snow hat: Ace Hardware {haha, yes! A Christmas gift}
Puffy white snow jacket: Goodwill {Old Navy}
{Up-close of my hat...}


{Annnd, a back-shot!}

..This is actually my sister's jean skirt, hence the somewhat largeness of it, but I really like how long it is. I looove long skirts. They're so lovely, feminine, and not to mention--modest! <3

~~*~~

10 comments:

  1. Love the hat! Thanks for commenting on my outfits! It is so encouraging. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I like the color of your shirt :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I love your hat! I have a weakness for cute hats. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hat! I also like long skirts.

    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty! Yes, I love long skirts too for all the reasons you listed :) <3
    ~Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, I love long denim skirts. I'll have to wear mine this week. :)

    ~Ashley
    Bramblewood Fashion: Modest Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute outfits you got there!! :) And I second the notion about the hat, its simply beautiful! :) I love winter hats, and outfits. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so cold!! But I can't blame you! :P You still you cute, of course ;)
    You're so adorable in hats!! I wish I looked that good :)

    ReplyDelete

Aw! Thanks so much for leaving a comment! They make me smile. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...