Tuesday, November 9, 2010

~Vintage. Pink. Need I Say Any More?~

..I just had to show you some delightful "web-finds" that may make your eyes glisten {providing that you're a young lady, that is...;) }


~~*~~
Three Little Words:

~Pink
~Vintage
~Feminine

~~*~~

..Not to mention incredibly dreamy and *modest!* If only they were hanging in my closet right now...


 *sigh*



...With vintage, pinkness, and feminine in mind, do take a visit to my sweet friend Miss Anna's Ooh, La La! blog, where you can find all sorts of posts like this...

~~*~~

Blessings and Happy Wanderings!

10 comments:

  1. Oh, how I love vintage clothing items and the color pink! I, too, would love to have those items in my closet! :)

    Many Blessings,
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those are so cute they're not fair! I would love to have every one of them. *blissful sigh*

    Love,
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  3. *swoons* Those dresses are fabulous!!!!!
    They would look great in my closet. (:

    ~lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, how BEAUTIFUL!! *loves*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty, pretty! Love the new blog look, too....<3

    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love anything that is vintage, and I love the color pink!! *sigh* lol!! I also love a lot of the Laura Ashley vintage dresses, they are gorgeous and most of them are modest. :) Love the new look of your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely, lovely! Long live pink! ;) And vintage dresses...and femininity!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like some of them! I'm not a big fan of pink though :P I think I like the last one the most!

    Love,
    ~Lauren/Anna

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE pink, even better Vintage!!

    I would love it if you headed over and followed my new photography blog:

    photographybyrachelkei.blogspot.com

    I need sixty followers so I can do a really exciting contest with a super awesome prize.

    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah! I love that second dress... it reminds me of something that Lucy would wear on "I Love Lucy". =) And I love the hat! I want it all. =D

    ~Emma~

    ReplyDelete

Aw! Thanks so much for leaving a comment! They make me smile. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...