Sunday, November 21, 2010

A Ministry Opportunity...

...Today, the local Homeschool Choir which I play the piano for was privileged with the opportunity to bless a few nearby Nursing Homes. We put together a small program of Thanksgiving songs, such as "Thank You, Lord," "We Bring the Sacrifice of Praise," "This is my Father's World," etc. :) After our first "concert," we were able to have a small potluck at a gracious friend's home.



My sweet friend Shelbe J. and I decided to take some "Fall" pictures...there weren't many places to take, as we were in a neighborhood, so we used the front door! ;)




..Some "just for fun" shots...not so 'nice' looking, but oh well! :)



All in all, it was a productive and blessed day. I look forward to our next ministry, which will be at our director, Mrs. W.'s church next week. =I Pray all goes well!

Love to You All,
Miss Lucia

4 comments:

  1. Awww, how sweet! I love singing at nursing homes! The elderly people love it when people come to visit and sing for them so much! It's such a great ministry oppurtunity isn't it?

    Blessings,

    ~Camille~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun post, girl! And such lovely pictures of you and Shelbe. Please bid her hello from me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the picture of the fall leaf, with the raindrops on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our church does the same thing once a month, and I play too on the piano for the kids! Really a blessing for them...and us too to meet them!

    ReplyDelete

Aw! Thanks so much for leaving a comment! They make me smile. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...