Thursday, September 2, 2010

Feelin' Feminine September Issue OUT!

Head on over to "Feelin' Feminine," the lovely God-honoring website that promotes modesty, femininity, and honoring the LORD as young ladies! The September issue is now out, and is wonderfully interesting and well-put together as usual. I always look forward to the interviewing of a "Featured Femina," too--tons of fun! Hmm...I wonder who it is this time? ;)




..Yes, ladies, tis me. =D I was SO honored and surprised to be asked this month, and hope you'll enjoy the interview! The e-mail Jocelyn sent me asking me to do it definitly made my month. Know someone you'd like to see interviewed? Nominate them for next month HERE!

Blessings,
Miss Lucia

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on being interviewed! I enjoyed reading it. :D

    Much love,
    Sereina

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's you!!!! Wow, congrats! How exciting. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three cheers for Lucia!!! :-D <3 I was SO happy to see you on there. :-)

    Love 'n' blessings,
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, congratulations on being featured!

    Um...really quick, I was wondering which template you use for your blog...? And did you make your header yourself? Or had someone else make it for you?

    Hope you're having a lovely September!
    ~Miss Raquel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read it - it was REALLY good! I agree, I look forward to the issue every month to!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miss Lucia,
    Congratulations on being featured this month! I read the interview - it was fantastic!

    Blessings,
    ~ Tarissa

    ReplyDelete

Aw! Thanks so much for leaving a comment! They make me smile. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...