Friday, September 10, 2010

Fashion-Finders Friday!


Here we are again with "Fashion-Finders Friday!" Just copy and paste the questions/instructions into your own post to spread the <3.


Are you a fan of plaid? Absolutley! At least, in shirts...plaid skirts are--interesting, if you ask me! ;) I love pretty colors combined with all the criss-crosses in a plaid blouse. :)

Hidden belts "just to keep it up," or large fancy buckles for all to see? Hidden! I don't really like belts, and if I have to wear them I try to hide them as much as possible...

Do you layer alot? Yep! Layering is a great way to make an outfit modest--and can be cute!

Are vests part of your wardrobe? Cozy, fleece-lined ones for winter, yes. Everyday, cloth ones--no! Those don't look right on me at all. ;)

Would you sacrifice comfort for fashion? Never. :) Comfort is my number one priority, lol. Just yesterday, I was going out the door with a "fancier" blouse/under-camisolle beneath it, and realized that I would NOT be able to endure four hours of endless tugging on the camisolle! On went a T-shirt instead. =D

Fashion tip for the day:

Find "your colors" today! Believe me, when people wear the "right" colors for their skin tone/face type, it can do a world of difference! Ask somebody what colors go best for you. =)

Something you would love to have:


..I know, not exactly "mod," ;) but wouldn't it be cute for dress-up?
~ '70s vintage 'floppy hat.' Found HERE.~

2 comments:

  1. Are you a fan of plaid? *ahem* YES! It's like my favorite thing. I have about 4 shirts that are plaid, but if I had my choice, then my entire wardrobe would be plaid. =D

    Hidden belts "just to keep it up," or large fancy buckles for all to see? my answers...just to keep it up!

    Do you layer alot? Sometimes.

    Are vests part of your wardrobe? Not really.

    Would you sacrifice comfort for fashion? No! Always go for *comfort*.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww i love your answers. so you make this up?? awesome. if i had a blog i would do it!! lol i hate vests....=P

    ~britt

    ReplyDelete

Aw! Thanks so much for leaving a comment! They make me smile. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...