Saturday, September 4, 2010

"Fashion-Finders Friday!"

I wanted to post this yesterday {because it's for Friday}, but was too busy. So, here it is!

I have thought of something new. I am not sure how long I will keep it up, but for now--here it is! Introducing....


"Fashion-Finders Friday!" Questionnaire:


Solid or print fabric?

I would have to say solid--you can make on color match so much more easier than a print fabric--though I love floral/polka dot print for lots of things!

Are you a fan of high heels?

Not really for me...and not high, HIGH heels, though I think smaller/un-strappy-looking ones are cute with skirts! Plus, I'm shorter, so I think they would be fun. I have no heels at present, though!

Stripes or Polka Dots?

Polka Dots, oh yeah! I love little ones on skirts. Not for blouses AS much. Stripes?? Eew!! They tend to look wild and Zebra-ish. :P

Would you wear a cowgirl hat as a fashion accesory?

Not me. I love cowgirl hats, but I don't try to be something I'm not. =) Personally, I think it rather silly when people dress up "country," when they're not!

What kind of outfit would "describe" you?

Something comfy--denim/jean stuff, cool colors, a cute, yet informal shirt. =)

A photo of your "favorite find(s)" for this week {optional}:



Think this looks like fun? Copy and paste the questions into your own post!

6 comments:

  1. Aw, you don't like heels?! Not HIGH HIGH ones of course (ick!) but something like these..? http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/shoes/womens/heels/PRD~632659/Mudd+Swell+Heels.jsp
    ^ I want those. ;)

    I agree - polka dots over stripes, hands down!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um... I don't think I'm gonna do it! Srry...:)
    I love you though girl... you're amazing!

    Love,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete
  3. So are you going to do this every week? Did you want other people to do this questionnaire on their blog(s)?
    Thank you for your comment on my blog :) Is this post what you were talking about doing? Or are you going to be featured girls every month?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girlie!
    *haha* MY second comment on this post ;)
    Okay, so...okay, yeah, I'll see if I can do this questionnaire. It looks like fun!
    No, I don't know how to make a header. :( I really need to expand more on that, though. I'd like to remake my blog again...and make a new blog button too! If you want to try making something, I'll see if I can use it. I'd appreciate your try! :)
    Can't wait to see who you will be intereviewing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS: Aw, and I just wanted to thank you for adding me link to your sidebar :) I don't know how long you've had it up there, but I just now noticed (sorry!)...I appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. *HAHA* this is too fun, girl!! :D
    Okay, so...yeah, I tried making a header, but it doesn't fit in the template header just right. I don't know what's wrong with it!! ARGH!
    I asked people on FB if they would like to try remaking my blog...we'll see who answers...? I really want to keep my favorite colors on it - purple and green, but I'm thinking I may have to change that?? I don't know; I'm getting really annoyed with everything :P

    ReplyDelete

Aw! Thanks so much for leaving a comment! They make me smile. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...