Wednesday, July 14, 2010

"Thrifty and Chic! Modest Fashion Show:" WINNERS!!

....Yes, it's the post you participants have all been waiting for: the official announcment of "Thrifty and Chic's" winners!! I will waste no time with boring "speeches," ;) only to say that EACH and every one of the participants did wonderfully, and everyone's outfits were wonderfully modest and *chic!* =D

All in all, there were 103 votes! Wow. Thank you all so much for helping us in this! And the voting results were...

>Miss Anna had 45 votes, making her our 1st place winner! =)
>Miss Christy had 41 votes, making her our 2nd place winner! =)
>Miss Raquel had 38 votes, making her our 3rd place winner! =)

...Here are your prizes:

1st place: I will follow your blog, add your link to "My Favorite Blogs," on the sidebar, and you may post this little badge to your sidebar in recognition of this accomplishment!:


2nd place: I will follow your blog, add your link to "My Favorite Blogs," and you may post this badge to your sidebar in recognition of this accomplishment!:


3rd place: I will follow your blog, and you may post this little badge to your sidebar in recognition of this accomplishment!:



...*CONGRATULATIONS,* ladies!! The other girls also did well, with:

Miss Samantha having 33 votes
Miss Emily having 20 votes
Miss Natasha having 16 votes
Miss Anne having 15 votes
Miss Rachel having 15 votes
Miss Eduargo having 11 votes
and Miss Bridget having 10 votes

...I enjoyed this GREATLY, and am so happy that everyone got to participate! *Applauding*

Blessings!
~Miss Lucia~

4 comments:

  1. WOW - thanks Luci, I never thought that I would have 15 votes =)!!!

    Thanks for hosting this,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks - to everyone! I didn't enter to win, but that is definitely a blessing!
    You are a blessing, Luci!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!
    It was lots of fun! ;)

    Blessings,
    ~Miss Raquel

    PS: You don't *have* follow my blog if you don't want to, Lu :)

    ReplyDelete

Aw! Thanks so much for leaving a comment! They make me smile. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...