Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Final Day (Seven): Shout It! "Cool Blue Casual"

..Awww! I can't believe it's the last day. *sniff* =( I had SO much fun with this, Miss Natasha-"Shout It!" was absloutley the best, and I am so glad I got to participate! The other ladies' outfits were lovely, and I was thrilled to be a part of this. REMEMBER, readers, to head on over HERE (Natasha's blog) for the voting, in the next day or so the polls will be up, I believe...*hint hint.* ;)

So. For my LAST day, I put together another casual outfit. I mean, everybody (especially the wearer) loves casual, right? It was *hot* today, so I donned my...


DAY SEVEN:

"Cool Blue Casual"


Then, incase of a cloud, I added a sweatshirt. =) I love the pink and light blue!



What I'm Wearing:

Blue T-shirt: Brand unknown--Fred Meyer's
Brown tiered skirt: Shoshona, Hand-me-down 
Leather purse: Rossini New York, Hand-me-down
Pink zip-up: Aeropastle, Goodwill




...And that about sums it up! As I stated earlier, I had *oodles* of fun with this, and can't wait to see the results. =)

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this outfit! Hey, did you check out the new post at For His Glory!? You might want to join in and spread the word!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pops of blue & pink color! What a great look;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh cute! Casual is always nice, everyone loves comfort! :)

    ReplyDelete

Aw! Thanks so much for leaving a comment! They make me smile. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...