Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Days FIVE and SIX: "Shout It! Modest Fashion Show"

...Well, after a lovely day of white-water rafting (which I will post about soon, I promise!), I am a little behind on my “Shout It! Modest fashion” posts. =) So, here is both day five (yesterday) and day six. I can’t believe it is almost over, either! And after this…guess. Yep! Another fashion event--the “Anne of Green Gables” one over at “Bramblewood Fashion.” I am hoping to do that one--it should be fun!


So. On to these days’ outfits. =D

DAY FIVE:

"Going Out for The Day"



What I'm Wearing:

Pale yellow blouse: Old Navy
Black ribbed under-tank: Old Navy
Black skirt: Fred Meyer's
Flats: Mossimo Supply, Hand-me-down
Brown purse: "Roxy," Goodwill



DAY SIX:

"Turquoise Summer"





What I'm Wearing:

Blue big-button blouse: Papaya
Black under-tank: Old Navy
Black skirt: Old Navy

8 comments:

  1. The purse is SO Cute! And of course, so are you/. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable outfits! I love your names for them-- I can never think of any good ones for mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so photogenic, Lucy! You have a great taste in clothes. I can't wait to see what you continue to wear for the rest of the fashion shows. I love getting outfit ideas from other girls. :-)

    Blessings,
    Maggie
    www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY CUTE! I love your purse. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh i love it!!

    Blessings,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lucia! I am hosting a photography contest at For His Glory! Can you kinda spread the word around about it and maybe enter yourself? It starts today, and ends on the 20th!
    Thanks!

    http://forhisforeverglory.blogspot.com/2010/07/so-i-thought-i-would-try.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucia,
    "EDIT" to that last comment, it starts on the EIGHTH and ends on JULY 22nd. Sorry about that!

    ReplyDelete

Aw! Thanks so much for leaving a comment! They make me smile. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...