Saturday, July 3, 2010

DAY THREE: "Shout It! Modest Fashion Event"

...Well, today is DAY THREE of Natasha's "Shout It! Modest Fashion Event." Wow--already! Again, I apologise that I was late, and this is only me second post. =( But I am glad I got to participate! If you enjoy being in these events, or simply looking at the other young ladies' lovely outfits, go HERE, to Miss Natasha's blog. :)

For day three, I put together another rather simple outfit--but with a unique twist. =) I have a skirt that I recently purchased, which I call the “Cake Skirt.” =D It has all sorts of little tucks and ruffles, and that’s why I call it that. When I found it, I was surprised--I had never seen anything like it, and I’m sure you haven’t, either!

DAY THREE:

"The Cake Skirt"






What I'm Wearing:

Black blouse: Old Navy
Ruffle skirt: “Lime,” Rainbow

3 comments:

  1. I looooove your skirt, it's awesome! I have one like it but it's long and flowy, such a beautiful skirt! You look so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is a really cool skirt! Pretty outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete

Aw! Thanks so much for leaving a comment! They make me smile. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...