Friday, July 2, 2010

DAY TWO: "Shout It!"

..Well, I find myself in yet another *lovely* modest fashion week! I thought I wasn't going to be able to do this, but as it turns out, I can (at least, for a couple of days). So, since I missed yesterday, the first day of Miss Natasha's "Shout It! Modest Fashion Show," I will post Day One tomorrow...

DAY TWO:

"Navy, Bows, and Twirls"


...The "bow" in the name is because of the little navy bow at the top of the collar..unfortunatley, it isn't visible. =(



What I'm Wearing:

Navy blouse: Mossimo Supply, Ross
White skirt: Janelle, Ross








3 comments:

  1. So cute! Definitely something I would wear. :D Navy and white are gorgeous together!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Aw! Thanks so much for leaving a comment! They make me smile. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...