Friday, June 18, 2010

Day Six: Modest Fashion Event~"Yellow and Dandilions"

...As I mentioned in the last post, I will not be here for tomorrow, so am doing my Day six of "Modest Fashion Week" today. =)


"Yellow and Dandilions"


..I don't know, this brown and yellow combination just made me think of dandilions (thus, the title=)!



What I'm Wearing:

T-shirt: Old Navy
Layered Cami: Rainbow
Brown tiered skirt: Aeropastele (hand-me-down)
Yellow purse: "Merona"~Target

While I was in Minnesota, I purchased the cami for layering and underneath, and was surprised at how high it was! I like yellow, though it isn't the best color on me. =) I also bought the purse in Minnesota for not very much--I was looking for a large, soft purse that could carry books, etc. Brown and yellow seem to go well together, so I chose this skirt which had been handed-down to me by a friend. The top had been missing it's gathering strings, so it was huge at first, but then with a little time I got the string back through and it is as good as...hand-me-down new!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE that outfit!!! Probably one of my favourite ones so far. :-) Ah, but this is the last day right? :-P :-( Well, there are other fashion shows.

    Love,
    ~Lawah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yellow and brown do go well together- this outfit looks great! I love the skirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit! I got confused! I thought TODAY was the last day! LOL! Kinda funny in a way!

    ReplyDelete

Aw! Thanks so much for leaving a comment! They make me smile. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...