Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Fashion Gal! =)

I don’t know about ya’ll, but I am just *so* excited about the upcoming:




…I already have photos of my first five outfits! It has been TONS of fun going through my closet, seeing what matches, then putting together! I strongly encourage you to join the fun by clicking on the button above, and visiting the host, Miss Samantha’s, blog. Just search around a little and you’ll find the info! I don’t care if I’m one of the “winning outfits,” because this is just so delightful. Modesty CAN be fashionable, didn’t you know? ;) Here’s just a sneak peek at one of my costumes (tut-tut, no copying, now!...Though it would be amazing if you actually had duplicates! =):



I had the hardest time finding something that would go with that shirt...I finally found my jean skirt, and thought it looked okay. :) I really hope to see your name on the list over at Samantha's Simple Delight's Fashion Event!

Blessings,
Lucia

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors--your blouse is so pretty, and the flowers make it cute!

    ~Ashleigh~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for posting about my Fashion Week!! I'm really looking forward to seeing your outfits! It should be lots of fun. =)
    Love,
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete

Aw! Thanks so much for leaving a comment! They make me smile. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...